Unanswered: Exporting 3 Access queries into one Exel workbook

Can someone explain to me how I can export 3 Access queries into one Excel workbook. Is it possible, and if so, how can I link each individual's numbers to their corresponding cells in an Excel spreadsheet. See attachments for examples.
    The names have been covered for privacy.
    Any help to accomplish this would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks,

millb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SP1.jpg   SP2.jpg  

Hi

Check out http://www.dbforums.com/showpost.php...81&postcount=4

This includes plenty of code that does what (I think) you are after.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

It would seem that there is a relationship (Rep) between the two queries. If the fields are identical you could try:

1) Using a Union Join which lists the two sets of records "underneath" each other

SELECT ....
    UNION ALL SELECT ...

2) Assuming that the Recordsets are flat 1:1 direct relationship on Rep join the (sub)queries together either showing the variable fields together add one to the other or show the variable fields separately. Don't underestimate queries they are damn powerful unless they become too complicated.

Simon

Provided Answers: 10
    Join all three tables in a single query/SQL statement and export using a macro (or using doCmd.OutputTo in VB).
    George
    Home | Blog

Thanks all for the advice! You've been a great help.
    I ended up linking all three queries to a single excel spreadsheet. From there I'm running a macro to copy and paste the data into select cells in another spreadsheet. I didn't want to make it too complicated because other (non-technologically savy) staff are using this as well. As it stands it's pretty much a much click function now.
    Thanks again!