Unanswered: How to mount another database.

I got this to work, but then my computer goofed up on me and I didn't record what I did.

I've got two databases: the default one and another one I created with the database configuration assistant.

I want to load up the second database, but I just can't figure out how.

When I log on sys as sysdba, I can't mount "travelexperts". When I type: "startup mount travelexperts", I get:
    ORA-01504: database name 'TRAVELEXPERTS' does not match parameter db_name 'orant10g'

I know there's a way to start a travelexperts without changing any system files or anything messy like that. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Provided Answers: 1
    ORA-01504: database name name does not match parameter DB_NAME

Cause: The name in a CREATE DATABASE or START UP command does not match the name given in the initialization parameter DB_NAME.

Action: Determine which name is correct, then resubmit the command after
    correcting the name in the appropriate place.

In English: You're starting up TRAVELEXPERTS but your init.ora file has the Db Name as ORANT10G. Either your init.ora file is wrong or you're looking in the wrong place for it.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

JeeKay

You can set your ORACLE_SID to the instance you want up and run the STARTUP MOUNT again. I guess this should make a difference.