This is Krish,an IT recruiter working with Cogent Infotech.I have an asignment for you.Please let me know any one of you interest on the following.

Duration :24+ months

Programmer Analyst III

1. At least 7 years of experience developing applications using Sybase ASE within the past 10 years
2. At least 7 years of experience developing Powerbuilder applications within the past 10 years
3. At least 5 years of experience with the Sybase IQ data warehouse engine 11.5 or higher
4. At least 5 years of experience developing Sybase ASE stored procedures including robust error handling and exception logging within the past 8 years
5. At least 3 years of experience on projects that focus on extracting operational data from Sybase ASE databases for summarization, aggregation and reformatting into decision support systems within the past 6 years
6. At least 7 years of application development experience working with Entity Relationship Diagrams in ERwin modeling tool within the past 10 years

Desirable Skills and Experience –LISTED IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

1. At least 3 years of experience developing applications using Sybase ASE version 12 or higher.
2. At least 2 years of experience developing Powerbuilder applications using version 9.01 or higher
3. At least 3 years experience developing decision support systems using a Balanced Scorecard framework.
4. At least 1 year of experience using managed maintenance methodology and tools.
5. At least 2 years of application development experience working with Entity Relationship Diagrams in ERwin modeling tool version 3.5 or higher
6. At least 3 years of experience developing Sybase ASE stored procedures including robust error handling and exception logging using Sybase ASE version 12 or higher
7. At least 5 years of experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
8. At least 5 years of experience with Visio or other process mapping software
9. At least 1 year of experience with formal Project Management methodologies.
10. Completed at least 15 college credit hours of study (computer/business coursework) at a graduate level or equivalent at an accredited college or university or one recognized by the NYS Education Department as following acceptable educational practices.

You can reach me at 412 835 2700 X 14