Unanswered: ASP Gallery recommendations

Im looking for an ASP community gallery.. A Place for members to register, post their photos and members to leave comments for them..

Thanks
    I like to think of the communitys to which i belong as a group of intelligent pirahna's with squeeky clown noses.

Well I would vote for the Soop Portal as its not just a gallery but infact a complete and free best ASP open source portal system. It was based on WebWiz Forums but now due to licensing issues, Soop Portal Development team is working on the replaced forums version which is going to release in a few days. You can visit www.soopportal.org for the portal site and www.skwebtech.com which is my Soop Portal based site and I personally provide support there.

Thanks,

Khurram.

Quote Originally Posted by khurram007 View Post
    Well I would vote for the Soop Portal as its not just a gallery but infact a complete and free best ASP open source portal system. It was based on WebWiz Forums but now due to licensing issues, Soop Portal Development team is working on the replaced forums version which is going to release in a few days. You can visit www.soopportal.org for the portal site and www.skwebtech.com which is my Soop Portal based site and I personally provide support there.

Thanks,

Khurram.
    Sorry! Its been a quite an old post but just realized that the domain I entered for my website has been outdated here. The working domain for my website is now www.skwebtech.net

Hope this helps...

Khurram.