Finding a large data set?

Greetings,

Currently, I am taking an SQL database class and for our final project we must find a database with the following criteria:

"Your database should have a minimum of four related tables (not counting pure lookup tables). At least three tables should have at least 100 rows of data. At least one table should have at least 50,000 rows of data..."

I have scoured all over the internet but I am unable to find a data set with at least 50,000 rows of data. If anyone can recommend me a site that has a bunch of data that I can build tables and create queries, it will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
    UberNewb

NOAA has weather data you can download. They get about 30,000 rows per hour, so a days worth of data ought to do nicely!

-PatP

,,,or of course "just" fake it
    create a product table, a customer table, an order tbale, and an order detail table.

write a program that generates customer names, some products, and orders.. and then use a random number generator idnetifut which products, and quantities orders to create the order items....

jobsagood'un.

..at least you will have a detail knowledge of dataset, you will be able to pad out the assignment with the rules used to create the data....., the application to create the data.. ah the 'good old days' before I had to start writing software for a living
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

idnetifut ????
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

That one doensn't show up in UrbanDictionary, so I assume it must be Queen's English.
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

The FDA has some large data sets (nutritional data and so on)

I posted some links to ZIP code data that would be close to this in the OTHER database server forum. Certainly, if you included Canadian postal codes, it would exceed the 50K records you mention.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert