Unanswered: Q Replication trouble

Hi, I'm trying to establish unidirectional q replication between to db2 instances (ver
    First of all, I installed WebSphere MQ (ver. 530.4 csd04) on both mashines, then created queue managers with all corresponding objects, tested them. They just work out fine.
    Then, according to steb-by-step manual (ibm redbook High Availability and Scalability Guide for DB2 on Linux, UNIX, and Windows) i started to configure previously created MQ objects, but when i press "validate WebSphere MQ objects" I always get the following error:

ASN2261E An operating system error occurred while executing the command "" on the host "DBSVR" by the stored procedure "ASN.ADMINIF" in database "IASGISS". The operating system error message is "mqm.dll : Cannot load the specified librarymqm.dll : Cannot load the specified library".

Can anybody help me out with it?
    I'll be grateful for any advice. Thanks in advance.

Look into the db2diag.log and the windows event log ... they may give some useful pointers.

Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.