Unanswered: 'Search this Forum' functionality change

It seem that the 'Search this Forum' functionality has changed. When logged in to the Oracle forum, I type some search criteria, then click 'Go'. The next screen displayed is of a different format than several weeks ago,(a google serch results page), and more importantly, the contents of the page displayed is from all forums not just the "oracle" forum as desired. Is this:
    1. a problem with the forum ,
    2. A new feature ,
    3. Symptoms resulting from some unknown change on my pc ?

And yes, I realize this is not an Oracle question.

Thank you for your help.

Provided Answers: 4
    Google search is now the default search engine here. At least, that's what the boss says.

That seems to be true. I am looking for a setting on my end, such as, 'Search this forum only'. I have not found it. I think a similar parameter needs to be set on DBFORUM. It is really annoying to get search results containing results that are not forum specific.

Please pass this on to 'Mr Big'

Heh, I'm not a messenger utility You've seen the original thread, so - post your thoughts there. I don't work for iNET, am not a moderator or administrator on this forum ... an ordinary member just like you.

Pardon me. I've always thought of you as a real VIP. I guess I'll just have to deal with the search functionality as it is. Thank you for pointing me to the original thread.

How could I be a VIP when I'm Little?