Unanswered: Multiple Date entry

I am creating a database for AVS department and I am creating a daily log entry for them. They go and setup things for professors. And they could be doing this every Monday Wednesday and Friday for the entire sememster. Is there a way to enter all of the dates for that at once?

Provided Answers: 10
    Far too little information provided, but if you want the answer:

Yes.
    Yes it can be done.
    George
    Home | Blog

... And an equally vague answer: The ways to enter those dates all at once is only limited by what you don't know ...
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Quote Originally Posted by M Owen
    ... And an equally vague answer: The ways to enter those dates all at once is only limited by what you don't know ...
    That's a quality answer
    George
    Home | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by georgev
    That's a quality answer
    ... BUT perfectly and completely useless ... This question belongs in the "How can I do this?" hall of infamy.
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Quote Originally Posted by hhorste
    I am creating a database for AVS department and I am creating a daily log entry for them. They go and setup things for professors. And they could be doing this every Monday Wednesday and Friday for the entire sememster. Is there a way to enter all of the dates for that at once?
    Let's get back on topic (I suppose )

Please elaborate on your question.
    George
    Home | Blog

Ok... This form that I am creating is for a Daily log that tells the workers on a daily basis by date.. What time, building, room number, Professor, what equipment is going, ect. A lot of times a professor will ask for the same thing for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the entire semester. I would like to create the form to where all you could put all the dates in at once. Instead of having to reenter everything multiple times

So what you're actually saying is:
    Is there a way to insert multiple rows of data when I'm given a list of dates?

The answer again, is yes.
    I advise you come up with a single SQL insert statement, which we can then manipulate (most likely with a loop) into what you want.
    George
    Home | Blog