Unanswered: Dashboard example conditional colors of shapes

Recently I saw a excellent example of a really nice visual display of information by geographic region at the URL
    The concept used excel shapes, named ranges, some vba to piece together all the units to create a wonderfule dashboard design.
    After reading it, I thought that I had to replicate it in my office and become one up on others. Unfortunately, while replicating, I seem to have goofed-up a little. The problem I am facing is described as under:

I have drawn shapes for different locations in excel. I have created a dropdown list to choose a company, wherein different shapes
    would have different colors. The problem here is that some shapes get colored and some do not. I have tried to examine the shapes in details and couldn't find any broken paths in the shapes or may be I am unable to find how to locate broken paths in the shapes. eg. If I choose the company ICI from the dropdown, I get a list of all 15 location (shapes) that needs to be colored, whereas only 3 shapes of NCR, MP & Mumbai are showing colored and rest are not.

I am unable to comprehend the root cause of this inconsistency, and also while selecting other company I get similar issues. The excel file in which the working has been done is attached with the post.

Request help of excel gurus on this one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

On worksheet D, you have two range names that refer to Company:

Company_Name referring to column E

Gain_Loss referring to column A

I think that you want Gain_Loss to refer to column D.

Not sure if this will make it work, but will be consistent with your range names.
    old, slow, and confused
    but at least I'm inconsistent!

(retired Excel 2003 user, 3/28/2008)

How to ask a question on forums