Unanswered: Database design - Instructors Teching Courses. Was "Would Appreciate some help"

Hi, new to this and wanted to see if someone could help me. I'm looking to setup an Access database to track instructors and classes. Here is what I am looking to do.

Each instructor has certain credentials that I would love to capture into a database for when the auditing bodies come around we have them.

I want to capture a picture of each instructor to be included with his/her record.

Each instructor may be qualified to teach multiple courses, so need a way to indicate that as well. Of course the standard demographics (name, dob, phone, address, etc.). Also, some sort of rating system to indicate their level of ability for each of the courses they teach. Some way to track the classes they have taught and overall assessment score from the students.

Does anyone have any templates or suggestions as to the best way to do this?

I will need to put this database on a departmental share so that everyone setting up classes or looking for information on an instructor can get to the information to either view or update.

Some of the people aren't that computer savvy and some sort of front end would be great so that they just type in subject matter or content and up pops summary records on instructors that have taught this subject matter before and then allowing them to drill down for more specific information about this instructor.

Thanks in advance for any help ...

Quote Originally Posted by bluize
    Hi, new to this and wanted to see if someone could help me. I'm looking to setup an Access database to track instructors and classes.
    A bit broad, but I might be able to get you started at least...
    Each instructor has certain credentials that I would love to capture into a database for when the auditing bodies come around we have them.
    What format do these credentials take?
    I want to capture a picture of each instructor to be included with his/her record.
    Check out Mircosoft's website.
    Of course the standard demographics (name, dob, phone, address, etc.).
    A standard table will accomplish this, just get your fields layed out right.

This may be a start for now. But of course, it all depends on your skill level, how fancy you want to make this, and many other factors.
    Me.Geek = True