Unanswered: Help on Database privileges

Hi,

I need some information on database privileges. Whenever, we create a new database, it is being created with granting ALL privileges to PUBLIC.

1) How can we restrict that?
    2) How to revoke ALL privilege from public on the complete database? Revoking privileges from a table is possible, but I'm stuck up with the complete database.

Apart from these, I have some queries which could be answered by experienced people in this forum...
    1) We have recently migrated from Informix 7.3 to 10. What major advantages have been incorporated from 7.3 to 10?
    2) What is the limit for maximum number of users connected to database engine?
    3) There is a limit of LOAD statement (ex. 20 MB data can be loaded into table through LOAD statement), how can we change the limit?

Hope I would get the reply soon and Thank you in advance...

Regards,
    Kiran.

You will find most answers here : http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../v10/index.jsp
    and sorry my bad english...

Quote Originally Posted by kirang
    1) How can we restrict that?
    2) How to revoke ALL privilege from public on the complete database? Revoking privileges from a table is possible, but I'm stuck up with the complete database.
    do search for "revoke" on above link

Apart from these, I have some queries which could be answered by experienced people in this forum...
    1) We have recently migrated from Informix 7.3 to 10. What major advantages have been incorporated from 7.3 to 10?
    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...vic/index.html
    or in Release Notes
    (you find the Release Notes on directory in your IDS instalation or on link in start of message)

2) What is the limit for maximum number of users connected to database engine?
    don't have... this depend only on your machine resources and licenses...
    Read the Release Notes...

3) There is a limit of LOAD statement (ex. 20 MB data can be loaded into
    table through LOAD statement), how can we change the limit?
    Theoretically no, dont have this limit, but this depends on how you fragment the table where you load.
    Looking at end of Release Notes there are all limits of IDS

Hope I would get the reply soon and Thank you in advance...

Regards,
    Kiran.

Thank you Ceinma for your valuable reply and also sorry for my delayed reply.