Unanswered: How to hide the loading image frame?

Hello! I display images in a report and use the ".picture" method. When the images are loading a small (rather annoying) loading window appears. How can this extra window be turned off? Greatful for all the help I can get!

RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.

Thanks but the code doesn´t work in a report and I don´t understand how to set the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to "No"

If you have not used RegEdit before then I would recommend not attempting to change the registry.
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro

If you want to give it a try then here is a link to a MS article that uses RegEdit. Just replace the key they are changing with the one you want to alter. How to back up, edit, and restore the registry in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 Post back if you need additional assistance.