Unanswered: Form for many-to-many-to-many relationship

I'm creating a database akin to a real estate application. Basically I have a table for realtors, one for properties and one for property owners. I created a junction table that has the foreign keys for each of the three tables and a PK of its own. My problem is that I' trying to create a single page form, for ease and speed of entry, that allows the user to enter all of the information simultaneously. My problem is that sometimes some of the data is already in the system and other times the user must enter new data. Is there a simple way to create a form similar to the following:

Code:
                    (Lookup)        (Lookup)            (Create New)
    Property Info        Broker Name    Broker 2 Name    New Broker Name
    Address               Broker Phone   Broker 2 Phone   New Broker Phone
    City
    State                  Owner Name    Owner 2 Name    New Owner Name
    Zip                     Owner Phone   Owner 2 Phone    New Owner Phone
    Details
    I need to permit the users to add multiple owners and/or brokers to a given property or to create new ones on the fly.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
    BillS

So the property is the main form, allow additions
    the brokers are a sub form and the owners are a subform
    each sub form has a button that pops up a form to allow adding a new broker or a form for adding a new owner. As the pop up form closes, it will add this newly added record to the junction table for this property, then requery the effected subform.

So is this an undertaking that requires a working knowledge of VB?
    BillS

Just about everything that I suggested should be able to be done using the wizards. I'm sorry, but I can't help with the wizards because I don't use them. But I do know that they will do everything except help you get the subforms requeried when the Add-A-Record forms are closed. When you get to that point, I'm sure you can get some very capable help here. And, if you need more help before that, ask away.