Question Unanswered: Could use help writing query in script

I am trying to figure out a simple yet efficent way to write a query that can query multiple tables that have the same fields with information in it.... heres what i wrote so far but its not working... this may help you understand what im trying to do if you dont understand....

x=1

filename="dogs"

while x>0

tblVar.attach(":dogs:"+filename+string(x)+".db")

if isTable(tblVar)=true then

Que =

Query

SORT: tblVar->"CNUM"

tblVar | CNUM | LASTUPDATED | CKNUM | ONUM | Okey | Prevonum |
    | Check | Check | Check | Check | Check | Check |

endQuery

Que.executeQBE(":dogs:answer"+string(x)+".db")

else
    return
    endif
    x=x+1
    endwhile

Basically i have multiple tables that are structured the same that have records in them, and i am trying to figure out the best way to query out information from all the tables simultaneously, ex: if i want to look up all the flavors that are chocolate in my tables, i would want to query thru all the tables on the Flavor field and get all the records added to 1 answer table. Which above i dont have that written correctly either, IF the above worked it would query one table and write an answer table, then after querying the next table write another answer table.. i dont want it to do that, i want it to write to 1 table. Any help or ideas are appreciated, thank you!
    Last edited by S0nY; 04-10-07 at 17:31.

There is a parameter for the query that states which answer table should be used, you could use this to put all the results in a single answer table.
    The only failure is not trying to do it.