Unanswered: Combo box code for Copy & Paste?

I am trying to make a small help desk db with 'Issues' and 'Resolution' text boxes. The wrinkle (for me anyway) is I also want to have a combo box for 'Common Issues' that will have the top 5-10 calls and resolutions that also auto update the 'Issues' & 'Resolutions' fields.

I have figured out a way for this to work (sort of), but it required 'binding' the text boxes to a Common Issues table and it populates correctly, however then I cannot enter in text if it is not a common issue.

Is there a way (or code) that I can attach to the Common Issues combo box that if selected will copy and paste the Issues and Resolutions, into the main DB/form while also maintaining the ability to enter text in those boxes if it is not a Common Issue?

Hope I am not too confusing in my explanation.

Thanks in advance...

In the AfterUpdate event of the combo box, you can "send" the selected 'Issue' and 'Resolution' to the other text boxes. In the AfterUpdate event, some code like this:
    Code:
    Me.Issues = Me.CommonIssues
    Me.Resolution = Me.CommonIssues.Column(1)
    This is assuming your field names are like what you called them in your post, and that the 'Resolution' is found in the second column (".Column(1)" because column starts it's counting at zero (0)).
    HTH,

Thank you GolferGuy, despite my horrendous explanation your resolution was *exactly* what I was looking for!

Actually, your explanation was not *horrendous*, otherwise I would not have been able to help you resolve it.