Unanswered: Combine two rows into one row

Is there any way to combine multiple rows into one row? I have a field called MILESTONES that has 3 different milestones and I did a decode statement to separate the RECEIVED_DATES which are now DOCS_COMPLETE_DATE, UPLOAD_DATE, and FORWARD_TO_ONEPOINT_DATE.

There will be NULLS per some of the milestones dates. Somehow I would like to try combining these multiple trx rows into one row, if possible.

Can you help?
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am not sure about your output (it is pivot or not?).. could you post an example ?

Attached is output

Attached is an example of the output. I don't need to see the MILESTONE name in the output, just one trx# and the dates displayed on one row.
    Attached Files Attached Files

but what if you have two (or more?) dates on UPLOAD_DATE / FORWARD_TO_ONEPOINT_DATE for a given transaction, which date will be the one you like ?

sounds like a simple group by with max/min for me..

The first date and time, if there is more than one date. It doesn't seem that simple to me. Here is part of the select statement, I commented out the decode statements to separate the RECEIVE DATE. I've did a min funtion on the RECEIVE DATE.

SELECT DISTINCT MB.PROCESSING_CENTER_CODE AS REGION,
    E.ENTITY_NO AS TRANSACTION_NO,
    LOOKUP_DESCRIPTION_F ('Financial Trx Milestone', EMV.ENTITY_MILESTONE_CODE) AS MILESTONE,
    /*DECODE(LOOKUP_DESCRIPTION_F ('Financial Trx Milestone', EMV.ENTITY_MILESTONE_CODE), 'Documents Completed and Submitted to Banker', EMV.MILESTONE_ACT_DATE, NULL) AS DOCS_COMPLETE_DATE,
    DECODE(LOOKUP_DESCRIPTION_F ('Financial Trx Milestone', EMV.ENTITY_MILESTONE_CODE), 'Routed to LSC-Upload Completed', EMV.MILESTONE_ACT_DATE, NULL) AS UPLOAD_DATE,
    DECODE(LOOKUP_DESCRIPTION_F ('Financial Trx Milestone', EMV.ENTITY_MILESTONE_CODE), 'Collateral Upload Complete-Forwarded for One Point Updates', EMV.MILESTONE_ACT_DATE, NULL) AS FORWARD_TO_ONEPOINT_DATE, */
    MIN(EMV.MILESTONE_ACT_DATE) AS RECEIVED_DATE,

Thanks.