Unanswered: Multiselect Listbox

I want the user to be able to select more than one option from a listbox. How do I do it?

There should be a property on the Listbox called Multi Select, change it to Simple or Extended (see help file for the difference if you are unsure).
    Me.Geek = True

I have selected the multiselect option. It allows me to pick more than one selection but it does't save it to the table. If I only choose one option, it saves it to the field. How do I save multiple options to the table?

Provided Answers: 10
    That depends on your save method. More information needed!
    George
    Home | Blog

I want to be able to save the multiple options to one field. I make the selections and then close the form with an autosave option on close. I then check the table and the "Content" field is empty. If I only choose one option from the list box, it is saved in the "Content" field.

Provided Answers: 10
    Ah, multiple options to one field, eh? Well, if you posted your code, I imagine we could see that you are only passing one value to your update/insert procedure.
    Create a new button and run this code:
    Code:
    MsgBox Me.MyListBoxName.Value
    Select one item and click the button, then try it with a multiselect. Tell us what you find.
    George
    Home | Blog