Question Unanswered: Query Lookup Criteria from more than one source

To all other Access junkies!

I've been scratching my head trying to figure out how to make this one work. I have a form that has a Combo box that draws up a list of stores to chose from to open the next form which uses the value they select from the store number list to select the record to display on the form.

They are asking me to also be able to choose a load# instead of a store number. I can create a second Combo box to list the load numbers available, but how can I have the query ignore the value they did not choose. (i.e. if they choose to search via load number, can I use if/then to tell the query if the store number field is null not to use as criteria. Do I accomplish this not as criteria for a displayed field, but as a totally calculated field? I've tried several approaches but nothing has worked yet, and I hoping one of you might have a simple way to accomplish this without me spending more hours of trial and error.

Thanks for your help gang!

False Alarm!!!

I read far enough into the MS Access website that I found how to use the Like statement to get the results I needed. Just took some nosing around.