Unanswered: Date Criteria Problem

I'm back again

I'm trying to build a query that will automatically (without user input) return records created within the last year...if run today, it would cover 5/1/2006 through 5/1/2007, if run tomorrow it would cover 5/2/2006 through 5/2/2007. I've been working on this for a couple of days but thus far the closest I've come is this,which returns records for the past two calendar years:

Code:
    Between Year(Date()) And Year(Date())-1
    That's close but it's not quite what I need, and I've run out of ideas. Would someone please point me in the right direction?

Use the function DateAdd

Between DateAdd("yyyy", -1, Date()) And Date()

Actually, this will give you one year plus one day. That is you will be including May 1st twice. So, you may want to use:
    Between DateAdd("d", 1, DateAdd("yyyy", -1, Date())) And Date()

HTH,

That did the trick! Is there an online reference for the various Access functions or am I stuck with the built-in help system? Thanks,

Will

It's called Google. In this case I would suggest using a search string like: "ms access date functions" I did not follow any of the links, but at least 5 to 7 look VERY promising. Google is where I go 95% of the time to get MS Access help. Microsofts search, and help really don't (search or help).