Red face Unanswered: SQL Mgmt Server: run selection vs entire tab

Has anyone here been having issues where SQL Server Management Server will sometimes ignore selected text and run all scripts on the current tab?

This has been happening most recently after a connection times out or is forced shut. From a disconnected tab, if I add "Use Master" at the bottom of a page full of script, it will often run ALL statements starting from the first line.

I have SP2 installed which rolls management server to 9.00.2047.00 - but this has been an issue for me even before SP1 & SP2.

I can find nothing in the knowledge base regarding this, but perhaps my search string wasn't very thorough.

I'd just like to know if others are experience this issue so I can report to MS.

Thanks.
    Kit Lemmonds

Never seen it, but thanks for the warning; I'll look for it. I've been running SQL 2005 client since October/November. I installed SP2 on the client shortly after it came out. I connect to both SQL 2000 and SQL 2005 servers.

Regards,

hmscott
    Have you hugged your backup today?

wow, that could be a disaster with some of the stuff I do in dev, truncate table and what not. usually i always precede such statements with a comment just in case the entire window did happen to get executed, but sometimes i forget.

in any case I've never seen this.

I forgot to mention: I'm only running management server against sql server 2000 databases. This shouldn't effect how the program interprets a run command, but just in case...
    Kit Lemmonds