Unanswered: Uninstall db2 run-time client hangs. How to uninstall?

Hi,
    on Windows 2000 Server there is DB2 Run-time client 8.2 installed. Uninstallation of client hangs (freezes).

I have tried to run setup.exe of DB2 Run-time client 8.2 to reinstall and it is just running and finises without asking enything. It is funny it reports it installed the software, but it didn't.

After executing db2 list db directory I get error: "SQL5005C System error".

So is there any way to remove DB2 Run-time client 8.2 without uninstalling? Some kind of magic tool or something like that? Any idea?
    Thanks,
    Grofaty

Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    DB2 UDB LUW certified V6/7/8

Hi,
    thanks. I have solved the problem by uninstalling from Add/Remove from Windows Control Panes. I was impatient I just need to wait for 30 minutes to DB2 client to uninstall. I just don't understand why DB2 client needed 30 minutes to uninstall. Crazy...
    Thanks for help,
    Grofaty

well i havnt found uninstalling DB2 client taking more than 10 min.
    may be ur machine was not having sufficient memory at that point
    Rahul Singh
    Certified DB2 9 DBA / Application Developer

Hi,
    it was 90% over in 5 minutes, but 10% last for 20 minutes. The progress bar frozen at 90%, but uninstall process CPU activity was 30% to 40%.

This was first time I have seen so long time uninstalling db2 run-time client. So I thought the uninstall was frozen and I just killed the process. Then after trying 100 other things (just kidding) I try to uninstall one more time and just
    wait until uninstall finished - it lasted for 30 minutes.

I think IBM should make this uninstall more evident - just to give some kind of Detail button to make me possible to see what is uninstall doing - like some other uninstallers have for each file that is removed had to be listed down. Don't know maybe I am the only one not patient enough.

Thanks for help,
    Grofaty