Location Pittsburgh, PA (can work from home if greater Philadelphia area)
Job ID NTI5107
Position Type Full Time
Although this position includes a relocation package, it does not require relocation to the Pittsburgh area IF you currently reside in the metropolitan Philadelphia area.
For those who do live in the Philadelphia metro area, you can telecommute but expect to spend about 2 days a month on site at the Pittsburgh offices.
If you live within a reasonable commute to Berwyn, PA, you can work from that office.
If you require relocation to the Pittsburgh area, you would work on site at the corporate offices (casual dress code).
Expect to spend some time initially in the Pittsburgh offices to become familiar with the group, the operation, etc.
This position is with a group that provides support services for consolidations, financial systems, and SEC reporting. The group current consists of about 15 staff members (this opening is to replace another person who was recently promoted – career path opportunities are available).
• A proactive professional with a strong financial/accounting background including hands-on experience with Hyperion Enterprise (currently using version 184.108.40.206).
• 4-year degree (business, finance or accounting preferred). Hyperion certification desirable
• Experience with UpStream is desirable but not vital.
• Experience with a large GL system is highly desirable (e.g., SAP or Oracle Financials)
• Understands complex financial structures, risk management, and legal entities
• Deep knowledge of corporate reporting business processes and controls (e.g., consolidations, management reporting, and external reporting). Experience in a large public company preferred
• Very strong communication and interpersonal skills are required given you will represent the group in your interactions with other groups and at various levels across the enterprise.
The hiring company employs about 100,000 people in 54 countries. They off a competitive compensation package, bonus, and attractive benefits plan (education assistance programs, retirement programs, discount purchase programs, reward and recognition programs, medical, dental, etc.)