Unanswered: ASN1016I, desperate in replication (manual full refresh)

Hello experts,
    I need help. I'm setup replication in following way:
    1. At AS/400 I have master table TABLE1, I'm register it and allow full refresh
    2. at middle tier (Windows server) I'm create subscription set, where target is CCD table TABLE2
    3. CCD table TABLE2 is registered as source, but I don't allow/want automatic fullrefresh
    4. I'm create subscription set where I'm define target table TABLE3 at branch server.

After all defined, I run at AS/400 strdprcap for TABLE1, at middle tier start capture and apply for CCD table TABLE2.
    When full refresh for CCD table TABLE2 was done, I perform manual refresh for TABLE3 and run apply for target table TABLE3.
    In message file of apply (for TABLE3) I get following (well known) error:
    SAT: APPERRM is ASN1016I APPLY "U4_BIG001_U004" : "WorkerThread". Refresh copying has been disabled. The error code is "5E1603".
    WPLAN: Set is skipped. errcode is 5E1603.

Somewhere is error, but I don't know where.
    Of course I set SYNCHPOINT to x'00.... , SYNCHTIME to CURRENT TIMESTAMP in PRUNCNTL, set MEMBER_STATE to 'L', in SUBS_MEMBR, and in SUBS_SET LAST_RUN, LAST_SUCCESS, SYNCHTIME to CURRENT TIMESTAMP, SYNCHPOINT to null.

Help me please.
    Last edited by sano; 05-15-07 at 10:07.

What is the value of disable_refresh column in ASN.IBMSNAP_REGISTER for the tables in question. If set to 1, then 5E1603 can be expected.
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Quote Originally Posted by sathyaram_s
    What is the value of disable_refresh column in ASN.IBMSNAP_REGISTER for the tables in question. If set to 1, then 5E1603 can be expected.
    Value is set to 1, because I don't want automatic fullrefresh. But I've done manual fullrefresh, why I get this message? Of course text in message file is little bit longer (explanation, which set, apply qual, source and target table), but here I wrote only last one, which is error ASN1016I.