Unanswered: Replication Server: MSA ddl rep

Hi,

I wonder if someone could give me a tip to "crack" my current problem (which at moment I'm looping on it without possible solution)

The db repdef is:

create database replication definition db_1 with primary at "ASE_01"."db"
    not replicate DDL
    not replicate tables in (dbo.rs_lastcommit)
    not replicate functions in (rs_update_lastcommit)
    replicate transactions
    not replicate system procedures in (sp_config_rep_agent,sp_adduser)
    go

Even if the repdef is changed from "not replicate DDL" to "replicate DDL" it doesn't solve the issue.

I've checked the maint_user access and it is aliased dbo on both MSAs

Message from server: Message: 0, State 1, Severity 10 -- 'Column name has been changed.'.
    I. 2007/05/15 17:20:33. Database 'ASE_02.db' returns messages that are mapped to IGNORE or WARN by error action mapping. See logged data server messages for more information.
    I. 2007/05/15 17:20:33. Connection to server 'ASE_02' as user 'sa' has been faded out (closed).
    E. 2007/05/15 17:20:35. ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(102(1) ASE_01.dbl) - dsiqmint.c(3062)
    Message from server: Message: 17782, State 1, Severity 16 -- 'You do not own a table, column or index of that name in the current database.'.
    H. 2007/05/15 17:20:35. THREAD FATAL ERROR #5089 DSI EXEC(102(1) ASE_01.db) - dsiqmint.c(3081)
    The DSI thread for database 'ASE_01.db' is being shutdown. DSI received data server error #17782 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION. See logged data server errors for more information. The error was caused by line #405 of stored procedure 'sp_rename' on the data server mapped from input command #2 (or a command before it) of the failed transaction.
    I. 2007/05/15 17:20:35. The DSI thread for database 'ASE_01.db' is shutdown.

1. Your maintenance user is running as 'sa', might as well keep your resignation letter handy.
    2. Never replicate system procedures in MSA.
    3. MSA is not meant for schema's that are dynamic. It works best for static schema, no ddl changes. If you do, you need to alter the DB repdef to include the changes after susspending the DSI. In your case sp_rename, I suppose you are renaming some object.

My personal opinion is, MSA looks awesome only on powerpoint presenatations but does not have the benefits/flexibility of the traditional replication mechanism that Sybase offers.