On top of the that, all servers come with 24/7 monitoring service.
We will reboot your server within 5min if any server found to be down.
================================== The SAVVIS Backbone Network: AS3561
SAVVIS has engineered its network around a single platform - AS3561 - which enables one global IP backbone, rather than regional Autonomous Systems stitched together. That means that once data gets on the network, it's a single BGP hop to the global network node nearest its destination. This minimizes the number of router hops and reduces the risk of downtime when traffic has to traverse multiple networks.
Some of our international competitors support services on multiple continents through joint ventures and partnerships. SAVVIS owns its own network - there are no joint ventures that may affect performance and support.
A single AS means:
* Customers are only one hop away from content hosted on the SAVVIS network
* Access to all of the routes on the Internet
* A single end-to-end Service Level Agreement
Network features include:
* 24Gb/s upstream network link capacity
* Based on industry-leading Juniper core routers and Cisco equipment specifically designed for the needs of Tier 1 "carrier-class" customers
* OC-48/OC-192 backbone trunks, supporting MPLS protocol1
* AS3561 is consistently rated over time as having the lowest latency, lowest packet loss, and highest reliability
* SAVVIS firmly segregates Layer-2 (transmission) and Layer-3 (routing)
* Layer-2 is ATM-based for traffic management
* Core network is designed for “zero” packet loss
* SAVVIS is moving to more efficient MPLS Layer 2 protocol