Unanswered: How to link with non database block items to the database table columns?

Hi,

I am getting some pictures from the web into the image item of my forms9i application.
    There are two non database block items currently I have.
    Image item is (for pictures) and a text item is (for description), which belong to the non database block “Pictures”.

Now I am planning to create a “Picture” table along with two columns pictures and description in the database.

I would like to store these pictures into the database table along the description through forms. About description item, I will give the description on runtime.

I am not getting the idea how to link the database table to these two non database items on forms, so they are interacted with this database table as well.
    Is there a simple approach that how to do that? How can I link my newly created database table “picture” with my forms so I can also store and call these pictures from the database table “picture” if it requires?

I also like to ask is the structure of the Picture table Ok with these two columns or it needs extra column to meet the situation.

Thanks for looking into this matter.

PJMIR.

You can do this two ways. Store the path to the file in a Bfile column or store the actual picture in the database using a blob column. Using a blob, the pictures would not be linked. They would actually be stored in the database and could be queried.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

I would rather go with blob column, but the question is how would I linked or change my existing non database block to the database table "Picture" which I am going to create.

Thanks

PJMIR

Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.