Unanswered: How to select the client name from the list?

I am an Oracle beginner programmer. I want to create a form application, which gives the particular client’s information when I browse through the clients names in the list item.

In order to do that I want to create a list item on forms that display the client names that comes from the database table and I have an option to select a name from the list.

As well as this list item also accepts the new client name that can be store directly to the database table and also store the client_id internally.
    My database table is CLIENT ( client _id, client_name, client_address, client_phone…..)

Could some one please suggest what type of list item I take in order to popup client’s name and how would we associated this list item to the database table, so we can store the new client name along its client_id? client_id will be store internally.
    Example will be very much appreciated.

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    >I am an Oracle beginner programmer.
    You don't know what you don't know.
    Do we (TINW) get to pick the programming language?
    I'll assume the application user is not logged directly onto the database server system?
    What is the basic User Interface that allows the application user to interoperate against the Oracle database?
    What version of Oracle DB to 4 decimal places?
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.