Unanswered: SSIS calling Web Service Task 401 unauthorized error

Hello,

I'm pretty stuck on a security issue in SSIS. The web service works by itself, but I can't call it from SSIS, it gives me a 401 unauthorized error. The web service also uses impersonation of my domain admin account.

I have tried the following things:
    Setting integrated windows authentication in IIS
    Setting the NTFS permissions of those web site directories to EVERYONE
    Using a credential / proxy in SSIS and running it from SQL Agent
    Changing the log on services of MSSQLSERVER, SQLAGENT, and SQL Integration Services to my domain admin account

I can't get anything to work. What is wrong with this thing? Microsoft's security model has gotten completley out of of hand imo

Also in the security event log it shows all authentication as successful.

more specifically I have isolated it to the failing component

the HTTP Connection object in SSIS has a check box that allows you to specifiy credentials. When checking this box and filling it out the package now completes.

However, when deploying there seems to be no way to update this. I created a configuration file, but the credential property is not there to be specified. How would I change this on the server?

It sounds like I'm going to have to hard code it, and deploy it like that, which isn't very nice from a management perspective.

update - even when i deploy with the hard coded account still doesn't work. but it works locally