Question Unanswered: Technician out of ideas - F45RUN32.EXE error

I'm a technician with 2 users getting the following error every time they try to log in to the Oracle Runtime Forms:

F45RUN32.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close

It looks like a Windows error, but it has the Oracle Forms icon in the upper right corner.

When I took this problem to our DBA he stated that it was a permissions problem but that couldn't be the case as these users can go to another PC on the same network with the same OS (XP) and successfully login.

I've cleared everything off of these PC's and remerged the registry's but the issue still stands. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do at this point.

If it were a problem with the way their accounts were set up, or a permissions problem, they would not be able to login from another PC. Also, other user's who aren't having any problems can go to the PC's in use by the user's having the problem and they can successfully login without this error.

Help?
    Last edited by greysfanatic; 05-30-07 at 09:55.

Provided Answers: 4
    Did you apply the latest Developer Suite Patch for your operating system in order to make those programs work properly?

Good Question

That's a good question. We send out most of these updates with PatchLink to individual PC's. I'll check with one of our SA's and find out if that's been done yet. At this point I'm willing to try anything to figure this out, it's aggrevating that it only seems to be happening to 2 of our 300+ employees.

Provided Answers: 4
    Oh, that's easy ... fire those two who are making trouble

But I actually like these two users ... wonder if I could just switch their PC's with @#$%@# and then get rid of them instead?