Unanswered: stopped working error

I've sent a working Access application to a customer. I believe they are using Access 2003. They are able to open the application but when they try to enter new records they get the following error.....

"Microsoft office Access has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

From what they've reported they can edit existing records.

Please advise.

After speaking with my client found out that they are running Windows Vista with 2003 Access.

Currently they are using a different, but similar DB hoping they don't experience the same thing. Once again though any advise would be welcome. The printer suggestion did not resolve the problem.

Thanks!
    Last edited by IMAcoolClassic; 05-31-07 at 16:44.

I found this forum posting, try changing your default printer to MS Document Image Writer (or other printer), see if it works.
    Me.Geek = True

I've had similar MSAccess runtime Visual C++ library errors which happened every time I opened a form in code mode and then it quit on me. After I changed my default printer, everything worked great! The only other thing I could think of was possibly checking References in the code view.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)