Unanswered: Proffesional invoice on microsoft acess urgent help

Hello everyone ,

i need some urgent help please can some one guide me on how to create a proffesional invoice in the ms database,

thankyou very much for anyone who can help me ,

im panicking a lot here

Quote Originally Posted by xxPrincessxx
    Hello everyone ,

i need some urgent help please can some one guide me on how to create a proffesional invoice in the ms database,

thankyou very much for anyone who can help me ,

im panicking a lot here

Princess,

It's not that hard. You create it as a REPORT. You just need to design it yourself. You can go to microsofts website

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Both URLs have examples that you can download.

If you need more help. Please upload a zipped database and tell use what exactly you would like to see on your report and we'll see if we can give you some help.

The attachment is a sample of the report I have in my database that I'm working on. I'm currently constructing two more for that database though.

When you unzip the file, hold the SHIFT key and then double-click on the file and it'll bypass the security. When you see the window open, go to "forms" and double-click on "frmOpenTask" put in like 24 then click "find", if you click on the "print" button at the bottom, you'll see the report print out on paper what I did. Some data / fields are hidden.
    Bryan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 10
    FYI Grafixx - instead of uploading your full db every time you can simply export the relevant tables/forms/reports/queries/modules to a new database. I think the site admins might appreciate that (less disk space for example) and it makes it easier for the OP's. This also means you can remove the shift bypass etc from the startp (in fact, it won't be there by default on a new database )
    -George
    George
    Home | Blog

Hey grafix, thanks for answering and taking ur time to answer

however i just want a step by step guide for example :-

step 1 :- Open reports
    Step 2 :- Go to ....

i have an example already the one ms already supplies the northwind database,
    its for a job interview i need to know this, i completely forgot since i threw away my Alevel ICT books! silly me!

so if u can tell me in quite brief summaries it would mean so much to me

but thankyou for helping so far

Quote Originally Posted by georgev
    FYI Grafixx - instead of uploading your full db every time you can simply export the relevant tables/forms/reports/queries/modules to a new database. I think the site admins might appreciate that (less disk space for example) and it makes it easier for the OP's. This also means you can remove the shift bypass etc from the startp (in fact, it won't be there by default on a new database )
    -George
    i know totally off topic but ur sig made me laugh and heh congrats on ur engagment

Provided Answers: 10

Provided Answers: 59
    ffs.. its a report
    first off have you marshalled you report in the required sequence
    have you got all the sub elements identified
    have you designed your sub report

usually I'd expect an invoice to comprise 2 reports

the parent report contains the stuff like the customer, the order number etc, the sub report to contain the individual items as ordered

its an option call if you do the invoice total int he subform level of the parent form.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton