Unanswered: Multiple DB Connection Problem

Hi All,

When I try to connect more than one Database through my Perl code.It is giving the following error :
    Software error: Can't connect to data source "dbi:Oracle:host=;sid=dev;","queryeditor", "editor", no database driver specified and DBI_DSN env var not set at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/saravanan/queryeditor_dev/dbnameselection.cgi line 47
    Following is the part of script :

our $conn1 = DBI->connect("dbi:Oracle:host=;sid=dev;","quer yeditor","editor");
    die($DBI::errstr) unless $conn1;

my $connection_detail = "select DBDESCRIPTION from qe_dbnamelist where DBNAME='$dbname'";
    my $connection_records = $conn1->prepare($connection_detail) or die("Error on preparing the sql statement \n");
    $connection_records->execute() or die("Error on getting the data from QE_GROUP \n");
    print "Query String Part";
    @connection_resultset= $connection_records->fetchrow_array;

$dbconnectionstring = $connection_resultset[0];
    print $dbconnectionstring;
    our $conn2 = DBI->connect($dbconnectionstring);
    die($DBI::errstr) unless $conn2;
    print "$dbname Database Successfully Connected !!!";

What actually I am trying to do is, I am fetching ORacle DB connection string (for Ex : "dbi:Oracle:host=;sid=dev;","queryeditor", "editor") from one table and I am creating one more different DB connection using that DB connection string. So..during that time I am getting this error.

What could be the problem ?

Thanks a ton in Advance !

Warm Regards,

Baghdad, Iraq
    Put DBI->trace(4) before your problem connection and see if that sheds some light on what's going on. (The numbers go all the way up to 15, but 4 will probably be enough.)