Thread: Report question

Unanswered: Report question

I'm not really good with reports. But I have a form where it lists reminders (things that are over 7 days old) within the database. This query is done after the user logs into the db. When the 'Reminder Form', frmReminders, is displayed, it has basic information (Task_ID, Task_Description, Status, Date_Originated, Days_Old) and lists multiple tasks there that fit the criteria.

What I'm trying to do is have two command buttons.
    1. User can print a report with all the information above (a summary) of ALL the overdue tasks.
    2. User can use the 'ctrl' plus mouse click to highlight multiple individual records and then print them out with ALL the details of each record using another command button on a report that I've already created.

***MY QUESTION***

How can I make the report (summary report), display the same field, multiple times while it fulfills the selection of selecting ALL of the tasks displayed in the listbox on the form, frmReminders?

Provided Answers: 10
    I think your question is a bit vague but if I have understood correctly then in you want the same piece of data displayed next to every record regardless of value changes, correct?
    George
    Home | Blog

Well, yeah. I guess. It confuxes me!

Take for instance, the reminder form returns 5 results that all contain the same fields, but different information, I'm trying to display all the tasks there with the informaiton but in seperate rows, i guess.

Provided Answers: 10
    Then put the fields into the details section of the report - this should do what you want
    George
    Home | Blog