Unanswered: Help With Queries

Hi i want to know if its possible to combined two Fields together. Since i have a field for Minutes and another one for seconds. Since I need to build a queries for athletes who have a time less then 10min and 30seconds. Cheers

The real question I suspect is;

Why have you made more work for yourself?

Time entries in HH:mm:ss are simplistic using a simple mask AND if you need to perform calculations, as I would have thought you would with and Athletes timings then this protocol would be ideal. I think you need a re-think of the dtat punch process

However, it is possible to combine

Gar

Quote Originally Posted by ccastell89
    Hi i want to know if its possible to combined two Fields together. Since i have a field for Minutes and another one for seconds. Since I need to build a queries for athletes who have a time less then 10min and 30seconds. Cheers

It's easy, you should just have to make the query and after you add the 'min' and 'secs' fields from your field list into the query, you can look at the SQL view of the query and select the operators just like back in school with "<", ">", "=" , "<>". Things like that. Let use know if you can't figure it out and post your code from y our SQL View of your query, we'll give you some help on what to do to make it work.