You can try these steps if you're trying to make a table from a query (if you have the tables created which you are querying):
1. Open the db, select query
2. click "new" and "design view"
3. create the query with the tables or queries you want within the new table and select "make table" from the query menu.
4. Put the name you want your table to have in the "Table Name" box
5. select current database or other database to show where the table created you want stored.
6. drang your fields from the field list to the grid.
7. input your criteria
8. preview table by switching to "datasheet view"
9. go back to the query in design view, click run query (!) on the toolbar.