table normalization help

Hello,
    I am having trouble normalizing this spreadsheet I was given into E-R model tables. I will use Access2007 to do this, and it is a personal project, not a homework assignment. I am not a DBA and kindly ask for some assistance/suggestions. I will give the columns in csv format.

CO#(PK?), Model#(Also part of PK?), caseQuantity(Number), caseOnline(Date), casePartShortage(varChar),caseOut(Date) Comments(varChar), hardwareQuantity(Number), hardwareOnline(Date), hardwarePartShortage(varChar), hardwareOut(Date), Comments

I don't know if I have to make three seperate tables, or two tables, I am not really sure. I am asking for a suggestions as to how to normalize the given columns I have above into two or more tables and how to normalize. I am sorry if this seems like a trivial matter.

perhaps you could show a few rows of this data? we don't know what those columns mean
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Here is a sample row for the previously posted table.

CO#| Model# |cQTY|cO/L |cShort|Comments| hQTY| hO/L |Short|
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    9n |MH200VL| 30 | 6/18/07 | 10 | | 30 |6/18/07| 15 |

/*table continued* */

cOut |hOut |hComments
    --------------------------
    6/29/07|6/30/07|

9n is just a combination of 9 variable characters, a mixture of text and numbers, it can be the primary key I'm assuming. If more info is needed, please let me know. I don't really know what other information I can provide.

while i am no closer to understanding what your columns mean, it is beginning to appear that they would, indeed, be fully dependent on the primary key, so you can just leave it as one table
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Define CO#. Define Model#. Try explaining what a case is and what hardware is relative to the CO and Model and each other. This will help you understand how many tables you need.