Unanswered: Is this Mailmerge possible?

Hello dbforums,
    I am trying to create an app using MS Access. I have created a table(MailMerge) and a form (Status). The form is linked to the table. I also have a word document (status letter) with the same fields from my table iserted.

On the form I would like to create a command button that will mail merge the information that I enter on my form into the word document and print it out. I would also like it to be able to delete the current record after it has merged and printed it so that the table always stay empty. I have a Primary Key on the table which is my ID field.

So the user should be able to open the app, enter his/her information, hit print and then all the information is placed in an existing word document and printed out. After that is printed all fields should be cleared out so that the user may enter next set of information.

Is this possible or just a dream?

Thanks for your help in advance,
    SB.

That can be done.

If you don't need to save the word file, it would be easier to create a report in access to print rather than involving Word.

Would I just copy everything from MS word into the report? It is actually a formal letter that we send out to customers. How can I go about doing this? Also what code can I use for the mail merge?

I would create a report in Access to do this for you, it'll be easier than trying to export to Word. If you create a report in Access, you can choose the table you want to base your information off of, and you can go from there. Else there are ways of exporting to Word if you're still set on that. Just google "exporting access to word", you'll find something.
    Me.Geek = True