Red face Unanswered: Transferring data between Oracle 9i and Oracle lite both ways

Hi, I have installed Oracle Lite on a laptop that will house an application that will be able to use the OLite Database through an ODBC connection. I would like to then be able to upload changed data to my Oracle 9I database and even be able to refresh the Olite tables on the laptop. What do i need to be able to establish a link between the two platforms, I have installed the 9I client software on the laptop and created the necessary Tnsname, so that from the laptop i am able to logon to the 9I database through SQL via a wireless connection. OLite:On the laptop I have created an ODBC connection to the Polite database so that i can create tables there, which i have done.

QUESTIONS:
    Can the two databases see each other, how do i make them talk to each other, what entries and where do i set up those entries so that i can have them talking to each other.

Any answers that would help my understanding and help me to complete this project would be apreciated. HELP!!
    Thanks and have a good day,
    Ken.

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    All your questions are answered in 1 or both of these fine manuals.
    http://download-west.oracle.com/docs...a96580/toc.htm
    http://download-west.oracle.com/docs...a96581/toc.htm
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Thank you for your help, i have downloaded the manual and am in the process of going through it.
    Thanks again.
    Kask