Question Unanswered: Hyperlinks in a textbox

I have some textboxes on a form that list between 0 and 5 comma separated items. I want to have it that each of the items is a hyperlink.
    Ive tried searching for a solution on this and every reference to it says that you shouldnt store multiple pieces of data in one field. I know this and I dont store them like this. The textboxes are populated when a record is selected and the items are stored individually in another table. Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks
    Last edited by blade1981m; 06-22-07 at 17:57.

Provided Answers: 10
    Does this help you?
    Code:
    displaytext#address#subaddress#screentip
    See if you can get a single hyperlink then start playing around with delimiting characters (spaces, colons, semi-colons, commas, etc)
    George
    Home | Blog

I played about a little with the table that has the individual items in it and added a hyperlink field. I was able to get it from the table to show the item name, but link to the page I wanted it to. I then changed the textbox on the form to grab from the hyperlink field instead, but it ends up coming out as ItemName#Hyperlink#, ItemName#Hyperlink# and neither of the two items are actually hyperlinks.

I was also trying to see if I could make the textbox a richtextbox instead, but apparantly that is only a vb object and cant be used on an access form

Provided Answers: 10
    I think there's a property you can assign to a textbox to denote that it contains hyperlinks... This is only from memory though

Consult the help files for information on the hyperlink data type / property and see if you can make any more progress...
    George
    Home | Blog

There is a property of the textbox that sets it to a hyperlink, but it sets the entire textbox as a hyperlink, not individual links within the textbox

Anybody have any other ideas on this?