I've created several reports this morning that have other reports embeded in them.
I've used both methods. 1) Dragging the secondary report from the database window into the main report. 2) Using the Subform/Subreport tool and inserting the secondary report into the main report.
This has worked fine for the last 5 reports that I've done.
But today, I've attempted to build two new reports, each with one secondary report in it. But each time, all I can see is the sub-report tag field. The secondary report, while visible in design view, is invisible when looking at the finished product.
I've checked all the properties boxes for the "make visible" selection, and all say "visible-yes". I've also compared the sub-reports I've created today, to the sub-reports I created yesterday and can find no differences in design or properties.