Question Unanswered: How to become a SQL 2005 SSIS and SSAS certified profession? Where to start?

I am very keen to go into the BI area with SQL 2005, somebody suggested me to go more specialized in SSIS and SSAS. I heard there is a certified programme in BI track which was just launched last year by Microsoft, but I couldn't find the info anymore, could anybody here help providing some information for me to get started?

I do not have any MCSE yet. Is there a need to get some basic MCSE before jumping into the BI track?

Thanks a lot!

MCITP - BI Developer

This will require quite some work, and does not only include SSIS and SSAS, but SSRS as well. Personally I think it's a really bad idea obtaining certifications to get a career. You should get a certification when you feel that you can fulfill its requirements. A certification obtained without adequate skills are really not worth a cent.
    Ole Kristian Velstadbråten Bangås - Virinco - MSSQL.no - Facebook - Twitter

it's part of the long term planning I have my reasons to just go into this particular field. Thanks so much for the link!