Unanswered: Linking mySQL to FrontPage

Ive already made my webpage in Frontpage and tables in mySQL. Now all i want to do is link them together so when they fill out the register form i made, it well send to info to mySQL. Then later, they can sign in. How do i do this. Try to keep is simple, im a beginner at this.

Errrmmm, depends what you plan on using as your scripting language. PHP or ASP (or Perl, heaven forbid)?

It doesnt realy matter... does it? Which ever is easier. Linking them cant be that hard.

Well, it entirely depends on which you wish to learn. Personally i'm a PHP man, but what you choose is up to you. Either way there is no "point n' click" way of magically getting frontpage to populate a DB for you (that i know of). So you're best getting down to some hard graft and learning one of those applicable languages...

Quote Originally Posted by shepardwj
    It doesnt realy matter... does it? Which ever is easier. Linking them cant be that hard.
    Nope it isn't and searching the web on how to do it isn't hard either right?

Quote Originally Posted by guelphdad
    Nope it isn't and searching the web on how to do it isn't hard either right?
    How do you think i ended up here?

I was told no codeing was needed to do this...

Any estimates on how long it would take me to learn PHP and get this database and sign up page connected to frontpage.

This might help (I did not read the whole thing) but the Frontpage database wizard should be able to setup a connection (I don't know what other functionality the wizard supplies, so you might still need to do some coding to actually make use of the database) - http://help.meccahosting.com/database/frontpage/

When i download the driver, it doesnt show up in the drop down box in frontpage. This is a 5 year old laptop, and ive been having problems with my driver lately. Is there any other way to do this.