Unanswered: SQL Query problem... please help

SQL Query problem... please help

I do not have much experience with sql, however i do use ms sql 2000 and have set up a product database to use for my website. I am having diffficulty with two things...

1. I am finding difficulty in putting links into my DHTML menu that will return the correct product category from the database. I have set up a database called met_products and need to use this to access the information. Basically, I think that i need to include products.asp?series=.... but i dont know how to put this code in. I have a DHTML menu already setup and ready to link to, however i cannot seem to get my head around the type of code that is needed to do this.

2. Also, I am looking at comprimising a search engine facility for the products only so that the customer can type a keyword in a search and it searches just the products on the sql database. Can you help me with any code ideas on this? I know that i will need to use the WHERE function, but I am unsure as to how to put this in and link it to my search.

Any help would be very much appreciated...

Thank you in advance...

Provided Answers: 10
    1) This is an ASP question, not an M$ SQL one!
    2) Linky!
    Home | Blog