Unanswered: Create date of the Database object.

Hi,

I am trying to find the create date of the sybase database object (table) from sysobjects (crdate). I see all NULL values.

1. Is there any why that we can get these dates from any other system tables?

2. I want to know what is the last time data got inserted/updated/deleted/selected from this table?

3. Do we have Profiler for ASA8 to trace the database access by the application. If yes, can you please point me more details OR the link.

The server details:
    Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere 8 on windows 2000(SP4)

Thanks in advance for the help..

Thanks
    mka
    Last edited by mka40; 07-02-07 at 17:03.

Provided Answers: 4
    As far as your first question, execute the following query in the database in which the sysobjects-table you want the date for exists:
    select name, crdate from sysobjects where name = "sysobjects"
    I'm not crazy, I'm an aeroplane!

Create Date of the DB object on ASA8

I am trying to find the create date of the sybase database object (table) from sysobjects (crdate). I see all NULL values.

1. Is there any why that we can get these dates from any other system tables?

2. I want to know what is the last time data got inserted/updated/deleted/selected from this table?

3. Do we have Profiler for ASA8 to trace the database access by the application. If yes, can you please point me more details OR the link.

The server details:
    Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere 8 on windows 2000(SP4)