Unanswered: Displaying a tab after saving

Hi

I wanna display the first tab after saving. Can you please let know how do i go about doing that

Regards
    Noks

Please explain do you mean you want to save the update on the first field on the form?

The first tab has the clients personal details (which i don't make any changes to unless it's necessary) then the second tab consists of question (questionnare) then as soon as i fiil them in i save them. after saving i want the screen to authomatically go to the first tab so that i can see the personal info of another client... i don't wanna click the first tab every time when i'm done saving

Regards
    Noks

Display TAB

After saving your current record and moving to another client add the following as the next line of code

DoCmd.GoToControl "page1"

Substitute the name of your first tab for page1. This will set the focus of the next record to your first tab.

Provided Answers: 19
    Or if you haven't changed the name of your tabs, use the statement as written.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Smurf
    After saving your current record and moving to another client add the following as the next line of code

Substitute the name of your first tab for page1. This will set the focus of the next record to your first tab.
    thanks poppa but it doesn't do anything after saving

Noks

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Smurf

Thanks Poppa Smuf

Turns out that i used the (whole tabs' name and not the first screens' name) so dat's it wasn't working... thank you again

noks