Unanswered: Selection and Unselection of Subjects in a better way

Details:
    there are two list boxes, one has the subjects that the student can select, and one has the selected sunjects of the student, if a student want to select or unselect a subject jsut double click on the lsit box.

Wanted:
    but now I want the selection and unselection of the student done in a better way, for more info see the attachment, there mentioned what I want
    Attached Files Attached Files

@Respondents - Tanha is attempting to incorporate this functionality into his\ her project: http://www.dbforums.com/showpost.php...79&postcount=2

@Tanha - which bit are you struggling with? It is not totally clear from the attachment. Do you want two listboxes on your form that behave like the ones I posted?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Description:
    1. There is a combo box, which contains the Registered Students, suppose you selec one student, then his/her detials will be shown, like (Name, Family, and the subjects he can select in upper right list box, and the subjected he already selected in lower down list box), also by double clicking on the upper right list box, he can select the subject he double clicked on, and also by double clicking on lower down list box, he can unselect the selected subject which he double clicked on...
    Now I like to do the same thing in a better way, like what you see when you click on attachment link.
    Hop it is clear

Ah I see. It looks to me like you have it working nicely.

Now - what is better about the linked version that you would like in your version? As far as I can tell yours works just great.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump

thanks, but I like to use mine as urs list boxes, if possible plz help me through that...I put a link on my form, when u click the link another form appears and have list boxes, I want to implement those forms on my own problem and project

I am working on the Faculty Project, so Request you all, if you a Demo of Faculty Project, please post here, or try helping and guiding me on that...and also support me on solving the aove mentioned problem

Ok - treating me like a thicky - specifically which bit do you want? The fact the form pops up? The fancy buttons? The reordering of the lines (unlikely I would have thought)? Saving the data to the database when done?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump