Unanswered: Adp And Sql Server 2005

We upgraded SQL Server 2000 to 2005 We have Access 2003 as the user interface. We are having issues with permission now and when I go into the ADP to create a function or a Stored Procedure it tells me that "the version of Microsoft Office Access doesnt support design changes with the version of Microsoft SqL Server your access projet is connected to. See the Mircrosoft Office Update Web site for the latest information and downloas (on the Help menu, click office on the Web). your design changes will not be saved".

And then when I get inside the design view, it says CAUTION: NEW DATABASE FEATURES NOT SUPPORTED. "You have connected to a version of SQL Server later than SQL Server 2000. The version of Visual Studio or Access that you are using was released before the version of SQL Server to which you are connected. For this reason, you might encounter problems.

Please check with Microsoft to see if there is a service pack that you should apply to Visual Studio or Office in order to get support for the version of SQL Server to which you are connected.

You can continue but any new object types might not be enumerated, and it will not be possible to save any objects or database diagrams that you create using the Visual Database Tools."

Can anyone help please

Provided Answers: 6
    well have you checked for an access 2003 service pack? that is where i would start. otherwise you might have to abandon the Access 2003 crutch and do your development directly in SQL Server <gasp>.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Thanks Thrasy

Thank you I dont mind going through development directly its just that before I at least had the option available, I use to do both but now looks like I cant.

Provided Answers: 6
    You may be running into the issue described at the end of the quote in post 6:

http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?t=1620139
    Paul