Unhappy Unanswered: Automate sending email via Access

Does anyone have VBA code for this scenario:

Read records from a table and send email (with the same message) to each email address in the table and attach a file (PowerPoint) to each message. The name/path of the PowerPoint is stored in the table along with the recipients' names and email addresses.

I'm a novice at VBA so would welcome code that not only allows me send the emails and attachments from Access but also shows me the appropriate looping code.

Many thanks! I've looked and searched and I'm exhausted . . .

I am using Microsoft Office 2003 . . .

Nancy

Nancy--

First start by doing a Google search for vbSendMail. This is what I use to send emails...this way you don't have to worry about Outlook.

Next, in the VB editor use help to search for EOF or BOF (End of File and Beginning of File). This should get you started learning how to loop through recordsets.

Post again if you run into any issues.

C

Provided Answers: 10
    There have been a large amount of questions about e-mails from Access recently... What I suggest is you take a look at the last 3 pages in this topic and see what you can find
    If you still need help then let us know!
    George
    Home | Blog

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to "look at the last 3 pages in this topic". I can't seem to figure out the navigation in this forum . . . oh well . . .

Provided Answers: 10