Thread: Please help..

Unanswered: Please help..

hai everybody..please help me about this...i want make function mouse click in excel if it available in excel or not...here i give example i have one picture and have a button when i click this button then the information about the picture appear when i click another button the new information appear but the last information must disappear...can all of you help me about this... nevermind if it using macro or not i really want to know if excel can do this....please help...thank you..
    Last edited by akuccputsedut; 07-16-07 at 05:31.
    **akuccputsedut**
    Intelligent is Me!!But a little confusing
    sometimes needs HELP!!

Provided Answers: 1
    Hi

It seem likley that you can do this (no gurantees!), but where is the information to be displayed coming from ??

Are the picture and buttons on a form or on the spreadsheet?

MTB

ermmm..

i have button on spreadsheet when i click the button then the text box that have information appear when i click another button the new information come out on text box and last text box will disappear... but i want put a picture in my text box with the information but text box not allowed to attach a picture can you suggest anything better....
    **akuccputsedut**
    sometimes needs HELP!!

Hi

OK, so the button is on the spreadsheet not a form; I assume the textbox is on the spreadsheet too?

If so, are they from the 'Forms' toolbar or 'Controls Toolbox' toolbar?
    The latter toolbar also has an Image control. Have you tried that?

I assume you are planning to implement this with VBA?

MTB

yes all in spreadsheet i want implement all of this by using vba the button that i use is from control toolbox..can you help how to doing this...i hope you understand want i mean by clicking button and information appear and click other button the new info come out and the last info dissappear...image control?? never try this...
    **akuccputsedut**
    sometimes needs HELP!!

Hi

Where is the information you want to display held/coming from?
    Where do you want it displayed? (ie. in a cell, a message box, on a form, a textbox etc.)
    Is the information related to the the specific picture and, if so, how?

MTB
    Last edited by MikeTheBike; 07-19-07 at 05:12.

yes all in spreadsheet i want the info coming out in text box from control toolbox but in this format not allowed to put picture so, i've no idea what format i want to use if i use cell to show the info how to make it dissappear when click other button....or you have any better suggestion...please help here i give the interface what i want...it's in excel actually...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    **akuccputsedut**
    sometimes needs HELP!!

Hi

This very simlpe but Textboxes txtButonOne and txtButtonTwo are shown and hidded when you click btnOne and btnTwo !?

Code:
    Option Explicit

Private Sub btnOne_Click()
        txtButtonOne.Visible = True
        txtButtonTwo.Visible = False
    End Sub

Private Sub btnTwo_Click()
        txtButtonOne.Visible = False
        txtButtonTwo.Visible = True
    End Sub
    This code is in the Sheet Module of the sheet which has the buttons and textboxes on.

Any Good ?

MTB

A bUNDLE OF THANK'S fOr YOU mIKETHEbIKE....it's very work for me..but how if i use rectangle in drawing toolbox for my button how to link it to another worksheet and it's possible...the same case but how if i use rectangle for my button...thank's and please help...
    **akuccputsedut**
    sometimes needs HELP!!

Hi...anyone help...i have a textbox to show information in it...but now i have one button clear to clear all info in textbox and when user click the other button other information will appear. i insert value in my textbox by using vba not just type in textbox but if other person what to insert additional info they must open the vba window and type in there so, i think i want put one button add info in my spread sheet but how to make this i want when i type in my textbox in spreadsheet and click button add info the info will stay there and the info in my vba code also update so, that mean either i fill in textbox in spreadsheet or in vba code it can appear in my textbox...both of it will updated...please help thank's
    **akuccputsedut**
    sometimes needs HELP!!