Unanswered: MSOLAP Error. Please help!!!

I have an Openrowset query, which connects to a cube and obtains the data in a table. This is run every day. This process has been running for over a year but now all of a sudden doesn't work and gives the erros mentioned below. When I reduce the records to be returned to about 1/4, then it runs fine else not. We are using Enterprise Version. Any help will be really appreciated.

Error when tried once -

OLE DB provider 'MSOLAP' reported an error. The provider ran out of memory.
    [OLE/DB provider returned message: An error occurred during attempt to get a cell value.]
    [OLE/DB provider returned message: The operation has failed because of an error in the COM component - unknown error ]
    OLE DB error trace [OLE/DB Provider 'MSOLAP' IRowset::GetNextRows returned 0x8007000e: The provider ran out of memory.].

The second time I received -

ODBC: Msg 0, Level 19, State 1
    SqlDumpExceptionHandler: Process 77 generated fatal exception c0000005 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. SQL Server is terminating this process.
    [OLE/DB provider returned message: An unexpected internal error has occurred.] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Function sequence error

Thanks,
    Saurav

--Satya SKJ
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    [IMG]http://sqlserver-qa.net/google_bart.gif[/IMG]